Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pinners of Interest

I would like to take a moment to point out that I am on Pinterest. Yes, I am. It’s scary, and life-sucking, and amazing, and fun, and is potentially expensive when you figure out that most of it is stuff you actually WANT to do.
Now, I follow some people on this Pinterest thing. I am going to give you a list of Pinners that I particularly enjoy.

I am not going to elaborate on each one, I am just simply posting their links here. Go, look, be amazed, join the fun!

3 comments:

  1. HEY!!! Thanks for the love!!! (Glad that you put me first!!!) Love ya Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love. Hope you are well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! You LIVE! It's great to see you checking in on me via blogger. Shoot me an email or IM sometime and we can catch up.

      Delete